Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
WOF Business Process Analyst - 1420
Req ID: 1420
Work Location: US - OR, Wilsonville
Posting Title: WOF Business Process Analyst - 1420
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: WOF Business Process Analyst - 1420
Job Location: US - OR - Wilsonville
Job Category: Operations
1. Build a knowledge base of corporate business processes linked to Worldwide Order Fulfillment.
2. Manage or represent Customer and Order Management in global cross-functional projects as assigned so that Worldwide Order Fulfillment priorities are implemented.
3. Interpret and apply business process improvement concepts to facilitate system and process improvements of significant magnitude that will increase revenue and worker productivity.
4. Create, analyze, and document current and new global business processes and systems so that they may be implemented as global standards.
5. Develop proposals and make sound recommendations based on expertise and drive decisions and corrective actions to satisfy business requirements.
6. Champion and drive business process and system implementation as a change enabler.
7. Develop communication plans to be used for management and corporate reporting.
8. Develop, deliver, and communicate global policies and procedures to Customer and Order Management and other business units as appropriate.
9. Provide training and documentation to Customer and Order Management and other impacted groups globally as appropriate.
This is senior skilled position. Minimum knowledge and skills are typically acquired through the equivalent of 3+ years of related experience in the assigned function.
Proficient with multiple software tools including extensive experience with Microsoft Tools (Sharepoint, Excel, Word). SAP experience is a plus.
Excellent communication skills.
Proven experience in process analysis, development and documentation.
Project Management Experience required.
Experience with Technical Doc Writing is not required, but would be extremely beneficial.
Are you a returning user to our new Careers website? If so, enter your login information and click 'Add to My Jobs'. If you have not applied for a position through this new Careers website click on 'Apply for this Position'.