Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Requisition #: 55535
Job Title: Software (.NET/C#) Apps Engineer IV
Country: United States
Employment Status: Full Time
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Inspiring Innovation is a core value at ADP and in Dealer Services we offer integrated computing solutions to about 26,000 auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle and heavy equipment dealers in nearly 90 countries worldwide. To succeed, we invest in technologies, programs and our people to continually improve the way we service and help our clients run their businesses. ADP is recognized as an innovation leader, and is on the Forbes list of the top 100 Most Innovative Companies in the World and is ranked in the Top 50 on IDG's Computerworld list of the 100 Best Places to Work in Information Technology (IT).
This is a high-growth, high-visibility position in engineering the next generation of enterprise class software solutions at ADP. The individual's primary responsibilities include architecture and framework extensions, development of services and components (design, coding, testing), system/subsystem definition, interfaces, product architecture, technical leadership, and team guidance. Position requires extensive hands-on technical expertise coupled with ingenuity, product knowledge, industry knowledge, and communication skills.
Will work with other team members (including offshore), architects and product owners in the early and continuous delivery of high quality software products that delight our customers. Must be a results oriented individual, who can readily demonstrate comprehensive use of agile software development principles to achieve the desired business outcome.
Experience, Skills, Academic:
- BS/BA or Masters Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent education/experience
- 6+ years programming experience required, preferably in building enterprise web solutions. 3+ years of experience with .NET/C# and agile is desired. Experience implementing and extending enterprise applications, application frameworks and toolsets across portals, UIs, services and databases
- Experience with using agile toolsets (such as TFS, Version 1, Rally, JIRA, MSTest/NUnit/jUnit, Cruise Control, Jenkins/Hudson, Selenium/WebDriver, Crucible, Code Collaborator, .....)
- Experience with design patterns, working with offshore teams is highly desirable
- Experience in mobile development is a plus
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills, and be able to work with others; Prior experience working with geographically remote and culturally diverse teams is a plus
- Must possess a passion for technology with the ability to excite and motivate other team members in the organization
- Ability to iteratively and incrementally improve both products and processes
Must be proficient in a majority of the following domains:
The Benefits of a Career at ADP At ADP, our associates are the key to our success! At ADP you will enjoy a vibrant and diverse organization with exceptional leadership committed to providing every associate with career building opportunities. Our environment is fast paced and dynamic with work/life initiatives that allow for individual goals to be realized. ADP offers benefits that are second to none. Some benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, first day Pension Plan, Company Matched 401K, Stock Purchase Plan, Vacation, Personal Days, Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement, Corporate Discounts, Employee Assistance Progran and Employee Referral Bonus. Plus, you will have access to our extensive offering of on-line and instructor led training which is made available to all associates through our Global Learning.
We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
Job Category: Technology
Area of Interest: Software Development
Locations: United States, Portland, OR