Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
We’re a startup tech company that is going to fundamentally change the experience of owning a car. Our millions in funding come from top tier investors, including NEA, Index Ventures, SV Angel and First Round Capital. The company is leveraging mobile technology, telematics, and data driven applications to disrupt a $165 billion/yr. industry in the U.S. We’ve recently launched our first product in Oregon.
We are a data-driven company and use both quantitative (analytics/surveys) and qualitative (user testing) research to influence our direction, along with a big dose of customer empathy.
We’re a mission-driven business and our culture is fast paced. We’re looking for talented, entrepreneurially minded people who believe in making customers lives better, and have a ton of fun while they’re at it.
About the role
Join the MetroMile revolution as an interning member of our Portland Marketing group. You will be part of small team responsible for grassroots promotions to our target Portland demographic. You will be working with the other members of our organization to help ensure seamless field interactions.
WHAT YOU MUST BE:
* Fun. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
* A total hustler; you don’t fold under pressure; in fact you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
* A problem-solver; you have an analytical mind and can navigate obstacles on the fly in a thoughtful and logical way.
* Naturally curious. You're innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
* Detail oriented; your Google calendar can be crammed, but it’s organized, totally manageable and you don’t miss a beat.
* A charmer; you can easily identify and network with the influencers of a city.
* Motivated. You are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
* A person of high integrity; you're running the show on the ground and we need trust that you've got the best interests of the company in mind. You'll have a lot of responsibility, so you've got to step up to the plate.
* You'll be tasked with growing our user base by sharing and explaining the MetroMile experience.
* Turn potential customers into passionate evangelists.
* Work closely with our engineering & operations teams to streamline the enrollment process and assist in intelligently scaling a vibrant business.
* Execute detailed changes to the enrollment experience.
* Adapt to quickly figure out a way to get things done
* Customer service or sales background
* Influencer amongst your friends and community.
* Robust/active online presence and familiarity with social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Wordpress, etc.).
* Some college preferred
* Money: Cash Compensation paired with performance incentives
* Challenge: The opportunity for growth in a fast-paced progressive company is yours for the taking.
To apply send us your resumeandcover letter