Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Portland, OR, US
$41,000 - $47,000
- End Job Detail Box ->- Job Description ->Restaurant Manager - No Late NightsDescription
Restaurant Manager No Late Nights
It isn’t just our customers who enjoy what we have to offer; our employees love what we have to offer too! Between the outstanding quality of life we offer (our restaurants close between 7 and 9pm depending on the location) and opportunities for advancement, it’s no wonder we have been featured in the past several years as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in the United States.
TheRestaurant Manageris responsible for maintaining effective food and beverage management at their property.
* Lead a team in providing strong levels of customer service
* Maintain and manage the Restaurant by monitoring store operations and implementing strategies and action plans
* Motivate team to complete the sales process, ensure customer satisfaction, comply with Company procedures and maximize productivity and profitability
* Hire, train and monitor the development of a team of employees
* Efficiently manage labor needs to meet service and cost guidelines
* Grow profitable sales in accordance with budgeted guidelines
* 3-5 years experience in food and beverage service with restaurant management
* Servesafe Certification required
* Enthusiastic about food and beverage
* A motivational leader who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and store needs
Gecko Hospitality is the largest Hospitality Management Recruiting Firm in North America. For ten years, Gecko Hospitality has earned the reputation, from our Clientele, as representing the best restaurant management candidates in the industry. Through our extensive relationships that have been built over the years, Gecko Hospitality represents over 450 national and international restaurant companies throughout the United States.
Our recruiters are restaurant and hotel professionals who know the hospitality business. We have the contacts in the restaurant and hospitality industry that no one else has! Gecko Hospitality helps hospitality professionals find rewarding opportunities that build their careers.
Our goal at Gecko Hospitality is to associate our Clients with you, our candidate, and offer you unsurpassed guidance to secure your next hospitality management opportunity. All Recruiters at Gecko Hospitality have countless years of restaurant and hospitality operations experience and are passionate about finding our restaurant management candidates the best opportunity.
With over 2000 current restaurant and hospitality opportunities available, we''re confident that your next career is only a click away.
If you would like to be considered for this position immediately, email your resume and three professional references firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the Power of Gecko Hospitality…… more choices™
* 401K Plan
* Paid Vacation
* Long Term Disability
* Short Term Disability
* Life Insurance
* Credit Union
- Priorities ->Priorities:
- End Priorities ->