Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Reports to: VP of Marketing
Location: Portland, Oregon
Summary of RolePuppet Labs is looking for an outstanding Marketing Coordinator to own the many administrative and logistical tasks critical in helping the marketing organization scale. You'll work with other team members to ensure we're delivering outstanding events for our users, engaging campaigns that communicate key messages, and timely budgets for managing our growth. In doing so, your work will be integral to sharing stories about one of the most disruptive technologies in the market today! Initially, your responsibilities will include:
* Managing the logistics for our critical events marketing channel, which includes our own events (Puppet Camps, PuppetConf), as well as partner and industry events
* Executing, measuring, and reporting on the many online nurturing campaigns we employ to engage our users
* Facilitating the marketing budget development and reconciliation processes at the beginning and end of each quarter
* Centralizing the coordination of marketing schwag, including specifications, design, economics, ordering and fulfillmentQualifications
* You are detailed-oriented, appreciating the care of measure twice, cut once
* You are maniacal about execution, follow-through, and follow-up - no balls drop on your watch!
* You work well with others on a team, are calm under pressure, and know when to speak up and out
* You are proficient with online project management and office productivity tools
* You can communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with a diverse set of internal and external constituents
* You thrive in a fast-paced, growing environment where there's always something new to learn
Please include a cover letter with your application addressing the following:
* Why are you interested in working for Puppet Labs?
* What makes you a great candidate for this role?
Based in Portland, Oregon, Puppet Labs creates IT automation software which enables system administrators to deliver the operational agility and efficiency of cloud computing at enterprise-class service levels, scaling from handfuls of nodes on-premise to tens of thousands in the cloud. Puppet powers thousands of companies, including Twitter, Yelp, eBay, Zynga, JP Morgan Chase, Bank of America, Google, Disney, Citrix, Oracle, and Viacom. Our investors include Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, True Ventures, Radar Partners, Emerson St. Partners, VMware, Google Ventures, and Cisco.
Everyone who works at Puppet Labs has a direct impact on the company. The work environment is relaxed yet results-driven, encouraging creativity and collaboration. The list of interesting and difficult challenges will always be larger than the time to tackle them, and the community culture fosters continuous improvement. Puppet employees embody our values, displaying curiosity, self-motivation, adaptability, and a passion for what Puppet is all about.
Puppet Labs employs staff in areas including Development, Professional Services, Operations Engineering, Solutions, Marketing, Sales, Finance, HR, and Administration. We offer awesome benefits and perks to our employees, including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), paid time off, stock options, casual dress code, flexible work hours, free snacks & drinks, in-office bike rack, a dog-friendly work environment and much more.