Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Law Clerk
Gain valuable Legal experience at Liberty Mutual - A Fortune 100 Company!
Liberty Mutual has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic law student who is interested in making an immediate and valued contribution. As a Law Clerk you will provide technical support to staff attorneys, perform legal research and assist in drafting and filing legal documents.
* Performs legal research utilizing both written and electronic sources.
* Assists attorneys in brief and opinion writing. Prepares draft memos.
* Gathers and compiles facts and relevant case information. Drafts pleadings and motions.
* Assists attorneys in preparing for depositions and trials.
* Completion of one year of law school.
* Excellent writing skills.
We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits packages and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason we offer a Comprehensive Benefits Plan that includes the following:
* 401K and Company paid pension plan
* Medical coverage
* Dental coverage
* Paid time-off
* Discounts on automobile and homeowner's insurance
* Discount fitness memberships
* Flexible spending accounts
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision care coverage
* Work/Life resources
* Credit Union membership
* Employee and Dependent life insurance
* Disability insurance
* Long-term care insurance
We believe strongly that commercial success can be achieved in a manner consistent with principles and ideals that bind us together as one company, that set us apart from our competitors, and that in the end will allow us to say we have succeeded commercially by doing the right thing the right way.
We believe that the Company’s success is inextricably linked to our employees' satisfaction and success: satisfaction that they work for an industry leader committed to improving safety, satisfaction that they work for a company that does the right thing, and satisfaction that the company will reward them for their contributions and provide opportunities for personal growth and success.
We believe our employees take pride in knowing that they help people live safer more secure lives everyday.
Responsibility. What’s your policy?