Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
We have an immediate opening for an energetic, highly motivated and outgoing professional for performing various recruiting activities to include sourcing, interviewing, offers & negotiating as well as post hire activities such as new hire orientation, new employee info data entering, and 1 & 3 month follow-up.
* Responsible for sourcing both active and passive candidates utilizing varying methods (e.g. representing employer at hiring events) and employing a variety of marketing tools
* Responsible for building candidate pools for open positions by qualifying, interviewing conducting reference & background checks and pre-employment assessments.
* Assist candidates coming in to complete applications for employment and conducting initial interview
* Partnering with hiring managers on offers and closing candidates.
* MaintainingATSand recruiting website
* Perform various on-boarding such new hire orientation, data entry into payroll and time & attendance systems
* Set up new employees inHRISsoftware (i.e.ADP, Great Plains, Novatime, etc.
* Calendar and follow up for start of regular employee benefit eligibility
* Excellent phone, customer service and communication skills
* Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively
* Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
* Comfortable cold calling, networking, and speaking in public
* Excellent research, analytical, and critical thinking abilities
Our company has experienced double digit growth for the past several years, check outAjinomoto Frozen Foods home pageto learn more about our compny. If you want to earn a competitive salary and a generous 401K plan, as well as extraordinary benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance,LTD&STDas well as a variety of other benefits programs, then we have the career opportunity for you.
+INTERESTED?+Please submit your resume, cover letter and please include salary expectations in cover letter ASWELLAS respond to the pre-screening questions.NOTE: Submissions with no responses to the questions will not be reviewed.