Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Requisition #: 52720
Job Title: DevOps Director - Portland
Country: United States
Employment Status: Full Time
At ADP we are driven by your success.We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Inspiring Innovationis a core value at ADP and inDealer Serviceswe offer integrated computing solutions to about 26,000 auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle and heavy equipment dealers in nearly 90 countries worldwide. AtCobalt, we are the leading provider of digital marketing solutions to automotive manufacturers and dealers in North America. To succeed, we invest in technologies, processes, programs and our people to continually improve the way we service and help our clients run their businesses. ADP is recognized as an innovation leader, and is on the Forbes list of thetop 100 100 Most Innovative Companies in the Worldand100 Best Places to Work in Information Technology (IT).
Technology at ADP.It’s the foundation of the products and services that have made us a world-wide leader in workforce solutions. With us, you can combine technical skills and business acumen, to effectively consult as well as solve technical challenges. You have the opportunity to train on leading-edge technologies that continually redefine what’s possible in our industry.
2525 SW 1st Ave.
Portland, Oregon 97201
Key Candidate Profile:
- Strong I/T Team Leadership Experience: Past experience managing 10 to 20 staff members
- Comfortable with a variety of platforms and technologies, Development and Operations
- Experience functioning as a liaison between Product Development and Operations
The DevOps Team is responsible for application deployment and tier-3 support for our enterprise-level SaaS applications.
As the leader of DevOps, you will champion communication, collaboration and integration between software developers, information technology professionals, and the business, functioning as the operational interface between all departments. The team is not only responsible facilitating pre-production, release management and deployment, but also troubleshooting and break-fix support for production services.
Experience, Skills, Academic:
About ADP: We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" byFORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
The Benefits of a Career at ADP:
At ADP, our associates are the key to our success! At ADP you will enjoy a vibrant and diverse organization with exceptional leadership committed toproviding every associate with career building opportunities. Our environment is fast paced and dynamic with work/life initiatives that allow forindividual goals to be realized. ADP offers benefits that are second to none.
Some Benefits Include:
- Pension Plan
- Company Matched 401K
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Personal Days
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Corporate Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus
Plus, you will have access to our extensive offering of on-line and instructor led training which is made available to all associates through our GlobalLearning.
The TOP reasons to ADVANCE your career ADP !!!
- TOP NOTCH benefits package, 401K and Pension plan, along with numerous company perks for all associates
- ComputerWorld Top 100 Best Places to Work in I/T
- InformationWeek: Ranked 7th of top business technology innovators
- Fortune's list of America's Most Admired Companies
- DiversityInc Top 50 Companies for Diversity
- Forbes list of The World's Most Innovative Companies
- Diversity MBA Magazine: "50 Out Front for Diversity Leadership: Best Places for Diverse Managers to Work"
- One of only 4 AAA rated organizations by Standard & Poor’s
- Corporate Equality Index: 100% rating and “Best Places to Work” by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation for LGBT employees
- Ranked # 1 by Fortune Magazine in the payroll services
- Working Mother Magazine Best Places to Work
- Invested more than $12 million in tools and programs over the last three years to enhance our employees
- Equality Company of the Year
- Training Magazine Rank #17 of the Top 125
Job Category: Technology
Area of Interest: Software Development
Locations: United States, Portland, OR