Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Chase Private Client Investment Assistant - Portland, OR
Location: US-OR-Portland-WM1163 Hollywood / 42125
Job Number: 130007407
As a CPC Sales Assistant, you will be actively involved in supporting the Private Client Advisor(s) in the marketing, promotion and service of investment, fiduciary, banking and insurance products through a full service brokerage platform to clients. The position reports to the Managing Director. You will be accountable for assisting in the achievement of designated revenue goals.
Key responsibilities include:
· Supporting the Private Client Advisor in building and maintaining client relationships by assisting the Private Client Advisor with ongoing financial planning for clients and referral source management
· Researching and resolving client inquiries
· Coordinating with the Private Client Advisor to prepare for client meetings and presentations
· Supporting business unit operational procedures and compliance requirements (e.g. completion of required operational forms and documentation)
· Facilitating investment trades
JPMorgan Chase offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
* At least one year of financial product service experience required
* At least two years of client management experience
* Knowledge of investments, insurance, trusts, bank products, financial planning and use of financial planning tools preferred
* Excellent interpersonal/communication and organizational skills
* Ability to work in an environment with heavy phone-based customer interaction required
* Ability to manage and resolve difficult situations with clients
* Strong compliance record in prior position(s)
* PC skills: Proficiency in Word and Excel required, Powerpoint and Access a plus.
* College Degree Preferred
* Licenses/Certifications: (a) FINRA Series 7, 63 (candidates without FINRA Series 7 & 63 Licenses may be considered with the approval of the Managing Director. Accepted candidates must obtain these licenses within 120 days of their date of hire); and (b) Series 65 or 66 license required; and (c) Appropriate State(s) Life & Health Insurance License(s)
Job: Sales Support