Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Senior Software Engineer
Location: USA-Oregon, Hillsboro
Job Number: 706259
Want to work in a challenging and stimulating environment where teams of exceptional engineers come together to invent the future?
Intel's SoC microprocessor design team is hiring exceptional software engineers to work on exciting software research and development projects to go hand in hand with our future generation CPUs and platforms. In this team, you will work on defining, rapid prototyping, and delivering exciting new software capabilities for the future of computing. You will use your strong systems and software background to solve challenging hardware-software co-design problems, working together with people from various disciplines at Intel and the broader computing industry.
The ideal candidate should exhibit behavioral traits that indicate:
- High self-motivation and can-do attitude
- Lateral thinking and exceptional problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness and passion for rapid prototyping of ideas using innovative approaches (hobby kits, FPGA boards, SW simulators, mock-up tools etc.)
- Interest in tinkering with lots of ideas and willingness to work on new concepts
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
* BS 4 yrs. exp.; MS 3 yrs. exp. in Computer Science
* Minimum 2 years of experience in Android/Linux development environment (C,C /Java, Native code/services development), including:
- Android SDK, Android NDK and JNI
- Experience with Eclipse IDE
- Strong design, development and debug skills
- Strong software engineering skills including code reviews, coding standards, source control management, and unit testing
- Experience at the kernel, native, and application framework layers within Android.
* Minimum 4 years of experience in the following areas:
- Linux development environment, compilers, software optimization, debugging would be an advantage
- Algorithm development
- Windows software development (Microsoft APIs, C,C )
- User Interface and User Experience design
* Programming knowledge of sensors, authentication technologies, graphics, and open CV/CL
* Knowledge of kernel architecture
* Knowledge of REST for cloud base service prototyping
Job Category: Software Engineering
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Job Type: Experienced