Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: MIP Apps and Solutions Engineer Lead
Location: USA-Oregon, Hillsboro
Job Number: 703874
The Intel Custom IA Foundry group within TMG chartered to serve new products is looking for qualified candidate with alignment and experience in the required areas described below to join its Memory Applications Engineering team. The key function is Memory IP development engineering that involves diverse aspects of enabling and implementation of advanced memory macros for use in target customer products.
Minimum of 10 years of design experience with memory circuits, layout, technology development and analog design.
- Demonstrate experience in SRAM circuit design with strong foundation in process/design interactions at circuit and layout levels
- Demonstrate experience with working knowledge of memory IP design tradeoff for area/power/performance
- Analog circuit design expertise to implement and improve existing circuit designs for SRAM assist, dual supplies, DRAM building blocks and Fuse design. Exposure and background in NVM memory and 3D stacking desired.
- Demonstrate experience in circuit simulations for memory and analog designs
- Demonstrate experience in memory IP providers and memory compilers including third part vendors desired
- Demonstrate experience in analytical circuit modeling to predict memory macro area/power/speed for design configurations
- Demonstrate experience in large signal memory designs including dual and multi-ported register files, ROM, and queue structures
Job Category: Engineering
Job Type: Experienced