Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Mid-Market Solutions Consultant - (TR33538)
Department: Sales & Account Management
Requisition Number: TR33538
Location: CO, Denver
Come work with great people and be challenged to reach your potential at Ceridian. We depend on highly skilled and enthusiastic achievers like you to provide innovative solutions for thousands of companies and twenty five million employees worldwide. By fostering values that promote freedom, flexibility and creativity we encourage professional growth and offer rewarding career opportunities. Ceridian provides comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off as well as a host of other world class benefits. Innovate, lead, and grow by doing what you love to do at Ceridian.
Ceridian Corporation is a leading business services company that uses reality-based KnowHow to help companies maximize the power of their people, lower their costs and focus on what they do best. Providing a full portfolio of services from human resources, payroll and payment solutions to benefits and health and productivity services, Ceridian helps organizations maximize their human, financial and technology resources.
Identify, qualify and engage new prospects within target demographics (accounts/ industries/region/segment) by promoting and educating prospects to gain their interest in meeting with a Ceridian sales representative to learn more about Ceridian solutions.
This position can be located anywhere on the West Coast, Rocky Mountain territory, or Midwest.
* Assist Sales and Account Executive teams in analyzing business opportunities within defined sales territory or client base, ensuring that all Ceridian products and services are thoroughly presented. Participate in designing creative solutions that are specific to customer/prospect requirements
* Maintain professional skills to ensure proficiency in Ceridian's current product offerings and awareness of Payroll, Human Resources, Benefits, Workforce Management industry developments/trends and technology to increase productivity and customer satisfaction
* Ensure key trends, significant developments in the marketplace, including competitive knowledge, new applications and product requirements
* Ability to work as a team with the Sales /Account Executive to collaboratively develop ideas on how best to present a possible solution to a client
* Maintain extensive communication, coordination, and business acumen across Ceridian business channels to resolve prospect/customer issues in a timely and accurate manner
* Respond to customer/prospect requests to analyze and resolve new requirements, special projects and/or problems through the identification and coordination of Ceridian resources to include customer support, sales, marketing, product development and project management
* Up to 50% travel required
* 2+ years previous sales/pre-sales experience
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
* Knowledge of Human Resources, Payroll, Benefits, Workforce Management processes, business protocol and practices SaaS, strong presentation skills and ability to perform under pressure in a professional manner
Proficiency in PC hardware/software applications
* Strong technical skills
* Effective written and verbal communication skills
* Valid driver's license
We thank all interested candidates however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.