Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
PhotoCraft, Inc. is seeking an experienced and proven Sales Account Executive to join our team. Sales Executives are responsible for selling PhotoCraft’s large format printing products and/or services through professional and face to face interaction with new customers and accounts as well as, existing customers and accounts. PhotoCraft’s Sales Representatives manage and support our established client base to maintain and organically grow company sales with these accounts (direct client relationships) while establishing new relationships within the customer's organization to gain new sales opportunities (penetrate).
This Sales position will focus on capturing the printing needs of customersthroughout the United States,with office locations in Oregon, Ohio and New York. As a member of our Sales Department, representatives are expected to meet sales goals/quotas, perform all sales facing needs to gaining customer commitment. This individual will facilitate the sales process by turning in quote requests, presenting job estimates, obtaining orders, following through after order delivery, keeping accurate records of calls, appointments, estimates, orders and other customer information. Additionally, this position will require the following:
* A minimum of 5 years of related / relevant sales/professional experience in retail graphics/POP (candidates lacking this experience, will not be considered)
* Incumbents are expected to have a working knowledge of company products and services.
* Applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
* Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
* Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
* Travel up to 25%
* Responsible for selling the company’s products or services, expanding on existing accounts and developing some new accounts.
* Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
* Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
* Will report to the Sales Manager and/or Company President.
* Salary will be commission/ draw and is typically eligible for additional incentives and bonuses.
* Will work out of Portland, OR office.
* All performance evaluations are based on specific sales related quotas or goals.
* Excellent knowledge of retail graphics industry including- processes, substrates, ink and design.
* Relevant advanced degree or equivalent work experience.
* Solid negotiating skills a must!
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Able to demonstrate independent decision-making and self-initiative.
* Strong organizational skills with superior attention to detail.
* Expertise in Project Management.
* Sound experience with setting professional goals along with the ability to achieve those goals.
* Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.