Title: Experience Designer
About the Role:
McAfee is currently looking for a designer with a diverse skillset to join our multi-disciplinary team working to solve tomorrow’s security problems.
- Lead a project team in defining and creating new products, services and customer experiences.
- Work collaboratively, and iteratively, with others (Developers, QA, Support, Product Management) while ensuring the project team stays customer focused.
- Create appropriate designs that address user research findings, functional requirements, technology constraints, business goals, and the McAfee brand.
- Work independently to define project deliverables, set milestones, manage stakeholder expectations, assess and mitigate project risk, and successfully meet deadlines.
- Produce a wide range of visual design assets including: icons, wireframes, concept maps, final production art, user interface elements, specifications, and prototypes.
- Effectively communicate ideas and design rationale.
Lead user and design research activities including: user interviews, usability studies, observational field research, card sorting, prototype testing, and competitive product analysis.
Required Experience/Skills & Education:
4-6 Years professional experience defining and creating digital experiences. Experience designing for desktop, mobile, and web applications a plus.
- Experience applying user-centered design processes and best practices to solving user needs.
- Candidate must have a strong portfolio of recent work showcasing UX deliverables (workflow diagrams, information architecture, wireframes, visual designs, etc.).
- Experience leading multidisciplinary teams desired.
- Candidate must be a proactive, results oriented designer capable of applying appropriate design and research methods based on the unique needs of the project.
- Experience participating in user research and translating results into design solutions.
- Familiar with software development processes and agile methodologies.
- Experience developing rapid prototypes to effectively communicate the desired user experience to stakeholders.
- Fluent in the following: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Balsamiq (or equivalent prototyping tool).
McAfee, a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC), is the world's largest dedicated security technology company. We are relentlessly focused on constantly finding new ways to keep our customers safe. Share your talents with us in the dynamic security industry, and experience the meaningful, interesting work that is waiting for you!
McAfee is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity!