Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
ERP Developer - Microsoft Dynamics NAV, SQL Server ERP Developer - Skills Required - Microsoft Dynamics NAV (MS NAV), SQL Server, APICS, MCSE, ERP applications
If you are a ERP Developer with experience, please read on!
For over 50 years we have been a leading provider of grocery products. We continue to grow and are seeking an experienced ERP Developer to add to our team in Oregon.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive compensation
- Growth opportunities
- Product Discounts
- Work with a successful and stable company that has been around for over 50 years!!
- Great benefits package, retirement plans, paid time off - if brought on full time
What you'll be doing in a nutshell:
- Support the Dynamics NAV application, including working with other staff and support partners
- Architecture, application development/enhancement, and maintenance of corporate ERP applications, including upgrades, patch management and customizations.
- Documentation and orientation and training to end users for ERP system functionality.
What you need for this position:
- 3+ years of experience working in technology for a manufacturing environment
- 3+ years of experience developing in MS NAV in a SQL Server environment
- B.S. in Computer Science or equal, or related technical training
- APICS or MCSE Certification preferred or a plus, not required
So, if you are a ERP Developer with experience, please apply today!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.