Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
ERP Developer - Microsoft Dynamics NAV, SQL Server ERP Developer - Skills Required - Microsoft Dynamics NAV (MS NAV), SQL Server, APICS, MCSE, ERP applications
If you are a ERP Developer with experience, please read on!
For over 50 years we have been a leading provider of grocery products. We continue to grow and are seeking an experienced ERP Developer to add to our team in Oregon.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive compensation
- Growth opportunities
- Product Discounts
- Work with a successful and stable company that has been around for over 50 years!!
- Great benefits package, retirement plans, paid time off - if brought on full time
What you'll be doing in a nutshell:
- Support the Dynamics NAV application, including working with other staff and support partners
- Architecture, application development/enhancement, and maintenance of corporate ERP applications, including upgrades, patch management and customizations.
- Documentation and orientation and training to end users for ERP system functionality.
What you need for this position:
- 3+ years of experience working in technology for a manufacturing environment
- 3+ years of experience developing in MS NAV in a SQL Server environment
- B.S. in Computer Science or equal, or related technical training
- APICS or MCSE Certification preferred or a plus, not required
So, if you are a ERP Developer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.